CPT Assistant is a monthly publication from the American Medical Association (AMA) that provides information and clarification regarding proper CPT code usage. CPT Assistant can be used for the following:
- Improve compliance and overturn denials
- Validate coding to auditors
- Educate providers, coders, and payers
- Demystify confusing codes with clinical scenarios
- Get answers to your most frequently asked questions
For additional information and to subscribe, click HERE.
All material posted on our website is the intellectual property of Gawenda Seminars & Consulting, Inc. and can’t be used, reproduced, or posted as your own material without the prior written approval of Gawenda Seminars & Consulting, Inc.
This article is not intended to and does not serve as legal advice or as consultative services, but is for general information purposes only.