Your All-Access Pass
Do you want more from the therapy compliance, coding and billing expert?
Become a Gold Level member and get unrestricted access to our entire site and member-only emails with breaking news.
THERAPY DOCUMENTATION CODING AND BILLING EXPERTISE
Education and consulting in the areas of CPT coding, ICD-10 coding, billing, documentation compliance, revenue enhancement, practice management, and denial management as they relate to outpatient therapy services for Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy.
Recent News Articles
- CMS Releases 2021 Final Rule for Services Reimbursed Under the MPFS
- How to Bill for Removing Sutures
- Can Minutes of a Non-covered Service Count Towards the Total Billable Minutes?
- Can Students Treat Medicare Patients and Bill For Those Services?
- Medicare 2021 Deductibles and Premiums Announced
Upcoming SeminarsThere are no upcoming events at this time.
NCCI Edits and Modifier 59: Version 26.3$99.00
THE PATH TO MORE COMPLETED PLANS OF CARE: CAN IT BE AS SIMPLE AS YOUR FRONT DESK?!$99.00
Billing Medicare for Outpatient Therapy Services Delivered via Telehealth$99.00
Getting Started with Telehealth Services: From Platforms and Models of Delivery to Documentation and Billing to State Practice Acts and Insurance Carriers Rules and Regulations$99.00 – $159.00
2020 MIPS FOR PHYSICAL, OCCUPATIONAL AND SPEECH THERAPY SERVICES$179.00 – $229.00
For more videos from Rick Gawenda, please visit our YouTube channel.