Your All-Access Pass
Do you want more from the therapy compliance, coding and billing expert?
Become a Gold Level member and get unrestricted access to our entire site and member-only emails with breaking news.
THERAPY DOCUMENTATION CODING AND BILLING EXPERTISE
Education and consulting in the areas of CPT coding, ICD-10 coding, billing, documentation compliance, revenue enhancement, practice management, and denial management as they relate to outpatient therapy services for Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy.
Recent News Articles
- Does CMS Require an Order for Outpatient Therapy
- COVID Public Health Emergency Extended Again
- Billing for Progress Reports
- UHC Community Plan Revises Outpatient Speech, Occupational and Physical Therapy Utilization Review Guidelines
- UHC Community Plan Revises SLP Coverage Determination Guideline
Upcoming SeminarsThere are no upcoming events at this time.
Understanding the ABN for Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy Services$99.00
Medicare 201: Beyond the Basics$159.00
Maintenance Therapy Under the Medicare Program$179.00
Scheduling, CPT Coding, Billing, and Productivity: How They All Interrelate for Outpatient Therapy$159.00
Telehealth in 2021: What You Need to Know$159.00
For more videos from Rick Gawenda, please visit our YouTube channel.