The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services has issued their summary of the policies in the calendar year (CY) 2021 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (MPFS) Final Rule and announces the Telehealth Originating Site Facility Fee payment amount. In addition, I published an article on December 2, 2020 titled “CMS Releases 2021 Final Rule for Services Reimbursed Under the MPFS where I provided a summary of the following topics in the CY 2021 Final Rule:
- 2021 Medicare Conversion Factor and 9% Payment Reduction
- Accessing the 2021 Relative Value Units (RVU’s) for Each CPT Code
- 2021 Annual Therapy Threshold Dollar Amount
- Student Documentation in the Medical Record
- Maintenance Therapy Provided by PTA’s and OTA’s
- Communication-Based Technology Services
- Remote Patient Monitoring CPT Codes
- Telephone and Assessment Management Services CPT Codes
- Revaluation of Physical and Occupational Therapy Evaluation and Re-evaluation CPT Codes
- Revaluation of Speech Therapy Evaluation CPT Codes
- Supervision Requirements of a PTA and OTA in the Private Practice Setting
- G2061 – G2063 E-Visit HCPCS Level II Codes Changing to CPT Codes
- Physical and Occupational Therapy Delivered via Telehealth
To access the CMS document, click
The content here is for members only log in here or sign up.
Thank you for being a Gold Member!
All material posted on our website is the intellectual property of Gawenda Seminars & Consulting, Inc. and can’t be used, reproduced, or posted as your own material without the prior written approval of Gawenda Seminars & Consulting, Inc.
This article is not intended to and does not serve as legal advice or as consultative services, but is for general information purposes only.