With a new year beginning in a few days, there is a new therapy cap dollar amount and new deductible for calendar year 2016 for Medicare beneficiaries. In addition, updates to the manual medical review process for claims exceeding $3700 have been implemented by the Medicare program. In this article, I will answer the following questions:
- What is the 2016 therapy cap dollar amount?
- What is the status of the therapy cap exception process in 2016?
- What is the 2016 Medicare Part B deductible?
- How does the 2016 Medicare Part B deductible impact the therapy cap?
- What is the manual medical review process for claims exceeding $3700?
All material posted on our website is the intellectual property of Gawenda Seminars & Consulting, Inc. and can’t be used, reproduced, or posted as your own material without the prior written approval of Gawenda Seminars & Consulting, Inc.
This article is not intended to and does not serve as legal advice or as consultative services, but is for general information purposes only.