Credit Card Payment: add the above to the cart
PAYMENT BY CHECK: To pay by check, please fill out the REGISTRATION FORM BY CHECK and submit with your payment to the address on the form. If you have any questions, please contact Michelle at 661.350.6187.
Prior to March 2020, times were changing in healthcare. It’s safe to say today, THEY’VE CHANGED! These post COVID times are already upon us and showing us that the people who need us the most, are actually the ones who are driving the change. Our patients, and more importantly, potential patients now expect more. They expect us not to waste their time and they expect us to share far more information with them prior to their arrival. These are the things that are leading them to choose you or NOT!.. And having them scheduled is no guarantee they will show up.
I’ve got good news, the solution to manage all this can be found at the one point in your practice that you can optimize and overcome all of these issues. This point in your practice, is your Front Desk. If you do not begin to embrace the impact and understand the critical, pivotal role that your front desk plays in overall patient and practice success, then you are sabotaging your healthcare practices future, and that future is today!
By optimizing your Front Desk, you can improve your entire practice. You can reduce operational costs, improve patient metrics and grow overall profit…without any added costs. Yes, you read all that right. I’ve done it, and I’ve helped others do it.
In this presentation, Jerry Durham will teach you how to optimize your entire Patient Lifecycle process for practice success, from first contact to Completed Plan of Care, by teaching you how the Front Desk is critical to every step of your path to profitability and beyond.
Your Front Desk will help you leverage:
- Your marketing efforts, returning far higher results on your existing budget.
- Higher arrival rates, lower drop-offs and greater first-touch satisfaction.
- Improved patient outcomes, resulting in higher retention and referral rates.
- Improved overall practice efficiency, leading to lower staff turnover and higher job satisfaction.
- Higher overall profit and patient outcomes, allowing you, as a practice owner or manager, to relax and focus on working on your practice, not working IN your practice.
The bottom line is, literally, the bottom line. Optimize your Front Desk, watch your profit soar!
At the conclusion of this webinar presentation, participants will be able to:
- Explore and understand the concept of the Patient Lifecycle and how that relates to clinical outcomes and practice profitability
- Delineate the phases of the Patient’s Lifecycle within a typical practice and identify the owners of each phase
- Define the roles and responsibilities of the front desk team and how those roles relate to the Patient Lifecycle, and ultimately to both patient and business success
- Identify and understand how managing expectations and building trust at the front desk is critical for maximal patient outcomes and business profitability
- Determining the metrics of success for your Front Desk Team and understanding the value of the ultimate metric, Completed Plan of Care
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
Jerry Durham is nationally known speaker and coach with a singular passion for leveraging the entire practice team towards improved patient outcomes while boosting the practice bottom line.
A Physical Therapist with over 25 years of experience and 20+ years of business ownership, including practice ownership, consulting and business coaching, Jerry has spent significant time on the front line, answering calls and learning why patients think and act the way they do when interacting with the front desk.
Continuing to champion the front desk as the critical linchpin for practice success, Jerry now leads The Client Experience Company, an industry research and leadership training organization focused on improving both client outcomes and practice profitability through the leveraging of the Patient Lifecycle by the Front Desk. Learn more about Jerry at www.clientexperiencecompany.com
WHO SHOULD LISTEN:
Physical therapists, physical therapist assistants, occupational therapists, occupational therapy assistants, speech-language pathologists, private practice owners and practice administrators, office managers at private practices, front office staff in all outpatient therapy settings as well as directors, managers, supervisors in skilled nursing facilities, hospital outpatient therapy departments, schools, rehabilitation agencies, home health agencies, and comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation facilities.
INCLUDED IN YOUR MATERIALS PACKET:
In addition to the expertise and advice presented during this webinar conference, you’ll also receive a handout (in PDF format) that will include related reference links. You will also receive a 10 Point Check List and Patient Call Log!
A certificate of attendance will be available upon purchase of the webinar and may be adequate for credit in some states; you will need to contact your state licensing regulatory body to determine whether or not credit will be granted for this webinar conference listened to via a CD of the live presentation that occurred on August 26, 2020.
LENGTH OF TIME FOR PLAYBACK or AUDIO FILES:
Time: Approximately 1 hour and 38 minutes (including Q&A time recorded)
There are no refunds once your order has been processed since the handouts/links will be emailed to you immediately after your order has been completed. CD’s will be mailed the following business day by regular US mail.
System Requirements Required To View Webinar Playback Link On Computer:
Venue system requirements:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7+, Mozilla Firefox 2.5+, Safari, or Chrome
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Stable Internet connection, DSL or above
- Wired Internet connection; wireless is not recommended
- Flash Player 9 or higher
- Disabled pop-up blockers
- Computer speakers for participants
Note: Android Smart Phones (i.e. IPhone) are not compatible.
In order to ensure successful connection to the playback webinar link, please take a moment to conduct a system test by clicking this link: http://web.telspan.com/systemcheck
***Application Sharing does not need to be operational in order to view this webinar playback link.
*** This WEBINAR PLAYBACK LINK/CD and HANDOUTS is not to be distributed outside of your organization. If you have a larger organization and have multiple locations, then please contact us at email@example.com for pricing.
If you have questions about registration or logistics for this webinar conference, please contact the Webinar Conference Manager:
Michelle Gawenda at 661.350.6187 or contact Rick or Michelle via email by filling out our contact form.