Prior to March 2020, times were changing in healthcare. It’s safe to say today, THEY’VE CHANGED! These post COVID times are already upon us and showing us that the people who need us the most, are actually the ones who are driving the change. Our patients, and more importantly, potential patients now expect more. They expect us not to waste their time and they expect us to share far more information with them prior to their arrival. These are the things that are leading them to choose you or NOT!.. And having them scheduled is no guarantee they will show up.
I’ve got good news, the solution to manage all this can be found at the one point in your practice that you can optimize and overcome all of these issues. This point in your practice, is your Front Desk. If you do not begin to embrace the impact and understand the critical, pivotal role that your front desk plays in overall patient and practice success, then you are sabotaging your healthcare practices future, and that future is today!
By optimizing your Front Desk, you can improve your entire practice. You can reduce operational costs, improve patient metrics and grow overall profit…without any added costs. Yes, you read all that right. I’ve done it, and I’ve helped others do it.
In this presentation, Jerry Durham will teach you how to optimize your entire Patient Lifecycle process for practice success, from first contact to Completed Plan of Care, by teaching you how the Front Desk is critical to every step of your path to profitability and beyond.
Your Front Desk will help you leverage:
- Your marketing efforts, returning far higher results on your existing budget.
- Higher arrival rates, lower drop-offs and greater first-touch satisfaction.
- Improved patient outcomes, resulting in higher retention and referral rates.
- Improved overall practice efficiency, leading to lower staff turnover and higher job satisfaction.
- Higher overall profit and patient outcomes, allowing you, as a practice owner or manager, to relax and focus on working on your practice, not working IN your practice.
The bottom line is, literally, the bottom line. Optimize your Front Desk, watch your profit soar!