The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has released updated skilled nursing facility (SNF) provider feedback reports. The data contained within the Preview Reports is based on quality data submitted by SNFs during the following quarterly timeframes:
- Quarter 3 – 2017 to Quarter 2 – 2018 data
- Application of Percent of Residents Experiencing One or More Falls with Major Injury (Long Stay) (#0674)
- Percent of Residents or Patients with Pressure Ulcers That Are New or Worsened (Short Stay) (NQF #0678)
- Application of Percent of Long-Term Care Hospital Patients with an Admission and Discharge Functional Assessment and a Care Plan That Addresses Function (#2631).
- Quarter 4 – 2016 to Quarter 3 – 2017 data
- Medicare Spending Per Beneficiary – Post-Acute Care (PAC) Skilled Nursing Facility Measure
- Discharge to Community- Post Acute Care (PAC) Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Quality Reporting Program (QRP)
All material posted on our website is the intellectual property of Gawenda Seminars & Consulting, Inc. and can’t be used, reproduced, or posted as your own material without the prior written approval of Gawenda Seminars & Consulting, Inc.
This article is not intended to and does not serve as legal advice or as consultative services, but is for general information purposes only.