As an outpatient therapy department, do you have a formal compliance program? Does it meet the 7 Elements of an effective compliance program as defined by the Office of the Inspector General? Do you monitor and audit key elements of outpatient therapy compliance? Did you know that a Compliance Program is mandated by the Affordable Care Act for all healthcare providers?
If you answered no or I don’t know to any of these questions, this is a webinar you will want to attend. Join us as we discuss how to develop an effective compliance plan that will address the 7 elements of an effective compliance program. You will understand key items that you should monitor and audit to meet outpatient therapy regulatory compliance. You will leave with an action plan to create your program or fill voids that you may have.
At the completion of this webinar, the participant will be able to:
- Identify the 7 elements identified by the OIG of an effective compliance program.
- Articulate the requirements for compliance program written policies and procedures and processes.
- Articulate the requirements for an effective auditing and monitoring process.
- Identify key elements for outpatient therapy monitoring and auditing.
- Determine next steps in developing a compliance program that meets the requirements under the Affordable Care Act
Therapy Private Practice Owners and Administrators, Clinic Directors, Compliance Officers, Auditors, Physical Therapists, Physical Therapists Assistants, Occupational Therapists, Occupational Therapy Assistants, Speech-Language Pathologists, Office Managers, Nursing Home Administrators, and Hospital Administrators and Directors responsible for therapy departments.
In addition to the expertise and advice presented during this webinar conference, you’ll also receive a handout (in PDF format) that will include related references.
There are no refunds for no shows or any other reasons once you register and payment is received. We are not responsible for organization firewalls or computer software issues that may interfere and/or prohibit your connection to the webinar portion of the presentation.
Venue system requirements:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7+, Mozilla Firefox 2.5+, Safari, or Chrome
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Stable Internet connection, DSL or above
- Wired Internet connection; wireless is not recommended
- Flash Player 9 or higher
- Disable pop-up blockers
- Computer speakers for participants
Note: Android Smart Phones (i.e. iPhone) are not compatible.
In order to ensure a successful connection to the playback webinar link, please take a moment to conduct a system test by clicking this link: http://web.telspan.com/systemcheck
***Application Sharing does not need to be operational in order to view this webinar playback link.
*** This WEBINAR PLAYBACK LINK and HANDOUTS is not to be distributed outside of your organization. If you have a larger organization and have multiple locations, then please contact us here for pricing.