Physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech-language pathologists who do not satisfactorily report quality measure data to meet the 2015 Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) requirements will be subject to a negative PQRS payment adjustment on all Medicare Part B physician fee schedule services for 2017. The negative payment adjustment will be 2%. Deadline for submission of the quality measure data is 8:00pm ET on the last date listed below dependent upon how you are reporting the data:
- Electronic Health Record direct or data submission vendor (QRDA I or III) – January 1 through February 29, 2016
- Qualified clinical data registries (QCDRs) (QRDA III) – January 1 through February 29, 2016
- Group practice reporting option web interface – January 18 through March 11, 2016
- Qualified registries (Registry XML) – January 1 through March 31, 2016
- QCDRs (QCDR XML) – January 1 through March 31, 2016
All material posted on our website is the intellectual property of Gawenda Seminars & Consulting, Inc. and can’t be used, reproduced, or posted as your own material without the prior written approval of Gawenda Seminars & Consulting, Inc.
This article is not intended to and does not serve as legal advice or as consultative services, but is for general information purposes only.