The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has released the Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility (IRF) FY 2018 proposed rule. CMS will accept comments on the proposed rule until June 26, 2017.
Proposed Rule Details:
- Proposed updates to IRF payment rates
- Proposed removal of 25 percent payment penalty for late transmissions of the IRF- Patient Assessment Instrument
- Proposed refinements to the 60 percent rule presumptive methodology
- Solicitation of comments regarding the criteria used to classify facilities for payment under the IRF PPS
- Proposed technical IRF process revisions
- Proposed changes to the IRF QRP
To access the proposed rule, log into your account or become a Gold Member and then click on the link below.
All material posted on our website is the intellectual property of Gawenda Seminars & Consulting, Inc. and can’t be used, reproduced, or posted as your own material without the prior written approval of Gawenda Seminars & Consulting, Inc.
This article is not intended to and does not serve as legal advice or as consultative services, but is for general information purposes only.