On November 1, 2019, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) released the final rule for services paid under the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (MPFS) and the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) program for calendar year (CY) 2020.
Highlights of the final rule include, but are not limited to, the following:
- 2020 Medicare Conversion Factor
- 2020 Annual Therapy Threshold Dollar Amount
- Dry Needling CPT Codes
- CO/CQ Documentation Requirements
- New PTA and OTA Modifiers Effective January 1, 2020
- Discipline Specific Therapy Modifiers (GO and GN)
- Biofeedback CPT Codes
- Cognitive Function Interventions
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
Here we go!
2020 Conversion Factor
2020 Annual Therapy Threshold Dollar Amount
Dry Needling CPT Codes
CO/CQ Documentation Requirements
New PTA and OTA Modifiers Effective January 1, 2020
Therapy Specific Modifiers (GO and GN)
Biofeedback CPT Codes
Cognitive Function Intervention
Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
I hope you enjoyed this summary of the CY 2020 final rule for services paid under the MPFS. Watch for a separate article discussing the 2020 MIPS program. Thank you for being a Gold Member!