The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services released the 2017 final rule for services paid under the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule. Since its release, several of the Medicare Administrative Contractors have released fee schedules for their respective jurisdictions.
- Cahaba for Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee
- Wisconsin Physician Services for Indiana and Michigan
- Wisconsin Physician Services for Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, and Nebraska
- Novitas Solutions for Arkansas, Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas
- Novitas Solutions for District of Columbia, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania
- Noridian Healthcare Solutions for Alaska, Arizona, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington and Wyoming
- Noridian Healthcare Solutions for California, Hawaii, and Nevada
- First Coast Service Options for Florida
- Palmetto GBA for North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia
- National Government Services for Connecticut, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont and Wisconsin
To access your fee schedule, click on the appropriate link below:
All material posted on our website is the intellectual property of Gawenda Seminars & Consulting, Inc. and can’t be used, reproduced, or posted as your own material without the prior written approval of Gawenda Seminars & Consulting, Inc.
This article is not intended to and does not serve as legal advice or as consultative services, but is for general information purposes only.